5 Team Building Benefits To Indoor Go Kart Racing
Posted by Tom on 04/29/2014
Every business is always looking for ways to improve themselves. Whether it's more sales, becoming more efficient, or protecting their IT systems, companies want to make themselves as strong and unified as possible. One of the best ways to help promote a complete and potent workplace is through team-building exercises and events. These can range from dull HR meetings, all the way to more exhilarating activities like go kart racing. Every business has lots of choices on how they promote team unity in their company, and go kart racing is the best way to do it! Here are five benefits to holding a company go kart racing event.
1. An indoor go kart event is different than anything else you can do for team-building. Everyone has been in meetings where an HR rep forces everyone through some exercises, or you stand out in the sun at a putt-putt course. An indoor, electric, go kart race is a one-of-a-kind experience where your employees will bond and have fun racing separately or as a team.
2. If you want your team building event to be engaging, then there is nothing that will get your employees more excited than racing through an amazing track. There's no risk of someone not participating or being bored, everyone wants to get a chance to beat their boss's best time. Between races and whenever you leave, everyone will have a glory story to tell about their best lap or cutting off that guy from accounting.
3. An indoor go kart racing team building event breaks down all the company walls and builds rapport between colleagues. You can race employees vs. bosses, company vs. clients, and everything in between. Different departments will race with and against each other, and as people get to know one another, not only will they have fun, but it will improve the office environment and your business.
4. Team-building events help focus your team on a common goal, much like a race to the finish on the go kart track. While they are having fun and interacting with their coworkers, your employees will also be building a framework that will help them communicate and interact more efficiently in the workplace, which is a key to making your company the best it can be.
5. It's safe, clean, and fun! Electric go karts are completely eco-friendly, and the indoor track means your company event won't be ruined by sudden changes in weather. The karts are fast, but designed for maximum safety and every race is supervised by a team of professionals. If you're looking for a fun event, you simply can't find a better team-building event for your business